Monday, April 12, 2010

Camp at Republic Poly, Day1

Today's kinda fun
BUT I got irritated by some stupid guy
which i dont want to mention who..

I repeat!
A very stupid idiot guy who accuses me of doing something that i didn't even do (roll eyes man!)

ARGH! I shall not waste my blog space because of him =.=
Totally spoil my mood of the day..

Anyway, hubby told me he was searching for me
And hoping that we'll meet by chance
I was thinking of that too! :D
I was like "where's dear dear uh? Any 3/4 shirt guy?"

Then, finally we see each other! Yeahs!
He chat with me face to face for 1min for the whole day..
Do you know how precious is that?

He gave me a kiss and went off and I never see him again today..
Then his friends were like
"Eh joey, touch touch girl uh"
Of course touch lah, girlfriend leh :D

Hopes that tmr will be a good day!
The search for the Spa and Wellness people begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment