I was kinda "Someone, please bang my head on the wall."
I hate graphs, like SERIOUSLY! (roll eyes)
Be it maths or science lesson.
And why does science lesson don't have more of chemistry?
Why do we freaking have this topic in our module?
It's so D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T!
Can they have a small portion of this instead? like brief only?
Why SOoooo in depth?
Anyway was hurrying Weiting and the facilitator to finish their extra questions.
She asked specific questions?
And he answer with full detailed explanation with a lot of emphasize on his answers.
For example, "you know (blah blah blah), then is like that. then when like this is like that, you know right (that blah blah blah again)"
But he cute lah.
Just that my classmates just gets irritated when he keep wanting the correct answer.
Sometimes the classmate's fault, because they are annoying?
So both parties wrong. Only I correct. haha (:
You know, my science facilitator waved at me at lawn (canteen) and his face was like elated.
I see already don't know want to laugh anot. Cute leh, very!
Then say bye bye, his face shy shy. Tone also become softer.
Unlike when he in class, then talk loud loud, especially when Kenny irritates him. haha!
Kenny, you can be the number 1 irritator.
I can vote for you, if we have this election. (:
I think many others will too. Especially our dear classmates.
Okay, a bit off track..So after Weiting question finished,
She, Me, Yanhong, Jac and Brenda go MacDonald's to makan.
Weiting: Nuggets + fries + drink
Me: small fries
Yanhong: Medium fries + Oreo mcflurry?
Jac: hamburger + drink + up-sized to large fries (cos she wants the hot and spicy spices)
Brenda: fries only, I think
After that, blah blah blah.
I suggested asking everyone to talk about our embarrassing moments in primary school.
Can't say it here. But anyway, there's nothing much for you to find out.
Basically, just for laughter and waste time.
Train-ed home with Weiting and Brenda.
Yanhong keep asking us wait for her, then go.
Make us miss 5trains inside the MRT.
Tsk Tsk Tsk! Yanhong uh, see how good we are to you.
Chose to walk home from Lakeside MRT to slim down.
Drank quite a lot today, but still thirsty. WEIRD!
Had a good chat with hubby on the cell phone, while walking home.
"I'M LOVING IT!" the influence of Macdonald's are so big.
Quiz was very hard today!
Had to crack my brains and dig out everything.
RJ I think okay lo. Wanna get an A!
I wrote about STOCK MARKET. (please, open big eyes!)
Ask dad to tell me about the graph of the stock market.
Learnt some basic reading of graph. Wow!
Additional learning points of the day.
I am so long-winded. (:
ReplyDelete