Monday, July 19, 2010

Back again! (:

Shall update, since this blog is kinda rotting.

So.. what have I been busy with?
UT2 TESTS! OMFGKNNCCB!
So damn hard. (prays hard for good grades)

Yeah, so I haven't been getting my good night rest for a very very very long time.

So what did I do today?
Communication lesson again, and relief teacher again. WTF!
What have I done to deserve relief teachers who don't understands me? (hell loads of question marks???)
Yah yah, crapped my way through today. Bad performance.

After school, met Royce, train-ed to JP.
And I realised that which ever girl that stands besides Royce is concluded as his gf
How simple and tiny winy minded can you guys be?
What a joke of the day! hahaha!

We accompanied each other and waited for our parents to come meet us.
Mum meet me for formal wear search
Royce's dad meet him for dinner at Jack's Place (yum yum!)

Yipee daa dee duu~~
I finally got my formal skirt, looks like a super LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG high waist skirt.
So damn nice okay, I love it!

And, I finally got a blouse,
Which in my mum's case: She thinks it's formal.
And I think: It's a joke!

End of the day's conclusion: Don't wait till the last minute to shop. It's hard to find the actual thing you want. And walking for hours with pumps hurts my heels, made them sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment