Dear Joey,
It's always nice to have you around. I would smile whenever i see you. And I would be so happy and glad to see you! Even though, I don't fancy hugging or kissing you in public, you still love me for who I am. I love you for being so adorable, for being there for me, for taking care of me, for loving me. I love going to your house even though it's a little far. But you going to my house, I know it's far.(Laughs) I like cooking with you, I like going to the library with you, I like napping with you, I like your warm big hugs and kisses. I like doing everything with you! Only you can bring me happiness and sorrow at times.(rarely) I may seem heartless to you on the outside, but on the inside, you know I'm not like that right? (:
Love,
Your dearest girlfriend