Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Super Duper Happy!

I'm going to hubby house today! Yeah!
Like finally can go again! So damn happy!

Then somemore got funny Anna and her delicious food to eat.
Confirm later she cook prawns for me.
So-called my favourite dish that i must eat whenever i go hubby house.

Hahaha. Everytime go hubby house got so many things to eat
Later i become FAT ;O
He keeps telling me i very fortunate and lucky
Cos can eat so many different kinds of food (proud ass)

And uh, I don't like big head prawn lah, dear!
I like normal prawns (:
I also want tom yam magi mee!
Whaa now i talk about it, my salivia coming out le. LOL!

Whee!~ in about 1hour plus i can eat my fav food le!
some more can cook together with hubby!
I think uh, next time i spent most of my time learning and cooking food when i grow old.

Talking about food, my thumbdrive is still with ms yani, Opps! Is mdm already.
Anyway, i think i'm going back to school tomorrow for school and my thumbdrive.
Can't wait to upload my picture of my coursework!

Here's something funny i found in the web. Enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment