Friday, November 13, 2009

After O'levels!

Finally over. YEAH!
Seriously, i didn't have any time to squeeze all the stuffs into my brain.
Hope that i wouldn't do badly for this major exam.
Praying hard for the BEST!

Straight away went shopping with my sister the moment i got out of the hall cos she desperately needs more clothes :O
Man, it's the first time i see her buy things like siao.
Ask one aunty if she needed any part-time worker, took my contact.
Probably she might hire me, i haven't even start work and i'm like freaking out already.
Nevermind, i shall leave everything to fate, like i always do..

On the next day, went over to meet hubby and went to the salon .
I told myself the first thing i would do to myself after O'levels
Is to do something about my hair.
And i did, finally reborn the stupid hair of mine.
After that headed back to his house and slacked and played poker cards.

Want to thank hubby for spending such a long time for me and for helping me to buy milk tea (:
LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!

Today, went over to hubby house again.
Spent most of my time playing the computer, napping and eating.
And it rained. Shit! Took anna's hello kitty umbrella home.
I love hubby bringing me back home.
Gives me a good kind of feeling.
But i don't know how to describe it. Just love it.

Gosh, i think i'm really fat already.
The more i look, the more depressed i am.
How i wish the next day i wake up and take my weight mass, it would be the ideal number i want.
Hate raining days! It have been raining non-stop.
Irritating rain. Damn you. Can't you stop working for a day? Take a work leave! -.-

Feeling quite happy cos i'm taking a plane to Korea tomorrow night!
This would be my sister's first time taking a plane.
I know someone would miss me, hubby (:
I'll miss you too, don't worry. I will be back. I'm not migrating there. hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment