Saturday, March 13, 2010

Knock, knock! Anybody home?
(no answer, scary)
Hello~~
Yes? What you want?
Nothing, just came back to blog!
(big grins!)

LOL, welcoming myself back to blogging
(roll eyes)
This is stupid! (:

Anyway, to continue from my previous post..
I mentioned that I went to Korea right? I suppose so.
Cut cut the story short, it was fun!
Photos uploaded in facebook alr.

And the job?
I got it, I should be happy yah?
Answer: NAH! CAN DIE!
Now?
CAN DIE DIE DIE! Bored to death.
Jobless after chinese new year.
Saddened! Devastated!

Something to be happy about:
1. Going to Ichiban later for dinner, I'm craving for sushi!
(eyes getting bigger and bigger, hopes it doesn't pop out and drop)
2. Meeting hubby tomorrow! I want that big big hug!
3. Nothing to be delighted about. Cries!
(WAHH WAHH WAHH!~)

I'm despo for a job! Recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment