Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camp at Republic Poly, Day3

Today's duration was kinda too long already..

Anyway, we went to our respective class
and get to know who's in our class
for the next few months..

Fortunately for me, I know two of them!
Because they are from my group..
Group1, Yeah-ness! :D

The slide shows shown were kinda boring too
I almost dozed off because of lack of sleep/boring speech
I'm not trying to be rude to the facilitators
But.. At least i made an effort to stay awake! Cheers for me!

After that, I went to the "canteen" with Amelia
Ordered fried dumplings, ate it and.. NICE UH!
LOL! Then went back to home base

OGLs entertain us with some cheers
We taught Emma how to do the mass dance
and lunch was next..
Being quite full from our previous meal..
Amelia and me shared a packet of lunch

Then, it was mass dance and cheer practices
And finally..We recieved our t-shirts! Woohoo!
The sad thing is that there's no more s-size for our group =.=
Group1 leh, also dont have.. Group3/4 have leh, still got xs-size
Then the shirt so big sia! Totally half of my arm gone..

Then very soon.. it was dinner time..
This time, I was hungry! So..No sharing!
All for me alone! :D
At least today's food was acceptable..Monday was horrible!

Oh yah, one thing I must complain!
Why the rice so little uh?
We girls okay lah..but boys leh?
Never think about them.. So bad!

Then time for jamming..And we cheer for our group.
So loud! People scream lo, not shout leh..
Then my ears want burst already! =.=
But FUN uh!

Then everybody dance and jumped..then go home
I went home with hubby! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment