Today was quite profitable, in terms of computer knowledge..
Finally, I know where to find the mircosoft power point!
I know I noob lah, but it's something to be proud of :D
Today, rush out power point slides..No time lo!
We should start at 2.30pm if we want to have detailed information and good daily grades
But we started at 1.30pm. Sianx lah..
Thought I will be nervous at presentation today!
AH HA! But I wasn't! Cheers for me! :D
Guess RP ready build up my confidence.
That's the only good point for going school
If not, really sian diaoOOO!
Oh yah, I was almost late for school.
Right on the dot leh, not bad not bad! :D
But very tiring because this was achieved by running up the stairs
5th floor leh.. I 3rd/4th alr no energy le.
Reach until 5th floor, then my leg falling apart le.
Then gave a my last energy to push the stairs door
WOOOHOO, aircon! But my body heat was too warm for me to enjoy.
Took me awhile to settle down, breatheless leh :D
Introduction of my self in class today:
"My name is Clarissa. I'm from Wellness, Lifestyle and Spa Management. My hobby is going FACEBOOK!" (and everyone giggle) LOL!
So after lesson, stay at class to do Quiz/Peer Evaulation/Self Evaulation/RJ
So guai leh.. I wonder how long this guai-ness will last..haha!
Then went to Hanwei's class to meet him and Amelia.
Watched annoying orange and I did some random things in facebook.
You two, don't tell anyone hor! SSSSHHHHH!
Went to canteen to grab some food with them accompanying me
But ended up with water chestnut drink.
Quite nice leh, Cheap also! 60cents! :D
LOL. I market aunty lah, cheapo cheapo!
Then went home..Too tired>dozed off at MRT.
No comments:
Post a Comment