Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time with Baby

Headed to Baby's house.
Got delicious crab to eat for lunch.
Baby look like a crab himself. (orange singlet + red shorts)

Plants and Zombies time!!

Went for dental appointment.
Waiting for freaking 1 hour.
Luckily baby was there to accompany me.
Doodling with my foolscap paper.

Got my retainers at last.
Now I talk like short tongue. Boohoo.
Especially any words that contains with "S"!!
Baby keep laughing but got used to it later..

Went to Jurong point for dinner.
With 1 hour of spare time, walk walk
Stopped at ring shop.

Baby keep insisting on having the woman ring as his ring.
But too bad, Baby's size don't have.
Buy one ring, so many request. Tsk tsk tsk.
Ahhhh don't want black colour. Don't want blah blah..

Finally no choice, chose a ring that got half black one.
Me? Got a plain one that's similar to Baby's.
Woohoo goal accomplished! My ring has finally arrived.

Accompanied me to tuition.
Hugs and kisses. Bye bye.
Awwwwww.... How sweet is that?

Dozed off during lesson.
Wrote a super low-standard essay that I think I can't even pass.
I was too exhausted already.
Sms-ed Baby, "ie lubb you"(I love you) in short tongue way. Hahaha.

Headed home. Freezing cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment