Thursday, September 2, 2010

Spending time with Baby

Went to his house early in the morning.
That piggy wants to see me asap.

Went to nearby Japanese eatery to have our lunch
As usual, I kept calculating the total amount of the meal.
I wanted to save as much money as possible because it was his treat.

So good to me right? In return, I became his FOC nutritionist.
"Eh, you must eat this because..."
"Eh you cannot eat that because..."

Went back to his house and started to study.
Baby went to sleep while I revised my notes.
Awhile later, I got tired and dozed off repeatedly.

Then it was time to go home. Awww...
I hate this part.
It will be another long boring week before I see him once again.

Next day, webcam-ed at night after his work.
Following day, web-camed again.
This time we played games, Bowling and Reversi.
I won all three rounds. Yeah-ness!
Hope tonight I will be able to webcam with Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment